- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
At Heyday, we are expert skincare everyday that empowers everyone to be their best self. Today, Heyday is an omnichannel skincare business with 10 shops in New York, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, and a fast-growing digital presence aiming to innovate in skincare the same way we did with the skincare experience offline. We’ve been named “Best Facial” by New York Magazine, performed 300,000 treatments, created the largest team of talented estheticians, and collected valuable skincare data the entire way.
Oh, and the word Heyday… it means the period of your life when you’re at your prime. We believe every day should be your Heyday – we happen to start with skin.
As Assistant Shop Manager, you are responsible for partnering with your Shop Manager to lead your team and deliver a profitable shop. You lead by example; you provide and teach a best-in-class service to your clients, both internal (your shop's employees) and external (Heyday's clients). You ensure the workplace is ready for success – keeping it organized, informed, drama-free, and ready for the days and weeks ahead. You ensure everyone on your team is empowered with the tools, information, and confidence they need to deliver a stellar Heyday experience to every client who walks in your doors.
Team & Shop Management
- Help manage and develop 25+ team members, creating a culture of ownership and results
- Provide high-level service and hospitality to clients, both internally and externally
- Manage all day-to-day tasks and operations from the front of house to back of house
- Build and foster relationships with employees and clients
- Celebrate team wins and show gratitude daily
People Planning & Staffing
- Identify and develop high-potential employees to create a bench of talent across all roles
- On-board, develop and train all new employees from Host to Client Experience Lead to Asst Manager
- Provide in the moment and developmental feedback and coaching to all members to set and achieve goals
- Drive revenue through scheduling optimization and shop utilization
- Assist in the development of business plans to achieve shop forecasts and goals
- Partner with Marketing to develop new client acquisition and retention plans
- Help manage the shop’s P&L to increase revenue and manage expenses
- Proven experience owning P&L and financial performance targets in a multi-shop environment/field operations in the health & wellness industry.
- Deep respect for and understanding of client experience drivers and hospitality
- Proven track record working with hourly workforce
- Basic knowledge of employment law, policies, processes and programs
- Proficient computer/Microsoft skills, including Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to travel overnight and/or between Shops
- Flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- College degree preferred
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - including weekends, opening shifts, and closing shifts
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Heyday Skincare Corporate.