Sales Development Representative at Neighbor
Lehi, UT, US
Neighbor is on a mission to create the future of storage. Our marketplace is used nationwide in all 50 states and we are expanding into new SMB and Commercial verticals. We have attracted world-class investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of Airbnb, Uber, StockX, and DoorDash who participated in our most recent $53 Million raise.
We’re looking for a top Sales Development Representative to help lead our expansion strategy. This role will consist of qualifying both outbound and inbound leads from small to mid market size companies, scheduling product demonstrations, then closing and onboarding prospective clients.
This role is critical to the business and you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to achieve an excellent customer experience while having a direct impact on our revenue and growth.
- Master the ability to evangelize the Neighbor story for all types of small businesses and commercial real estate owners
- Build a strong sales pipeline through targeted, effective calling of cold and warm leads
- Prospect and research to identify new sales opportunities
- Align Neighbor's platform to prospective business owners’ goals
- Perform industry research and analysis to identify sales opportunities
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM
- Respond to warm leads that come through the pipeline in an efficient manner and adhere to a consistent follow-up process
- Own the closing process with leads and their onboarding to the Neighbor platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure your client’s highest possible success
- 1+ years of outbound/inbound experience in a high volume sales environment, preferably over the phone
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and are willing to wear multiple hats across a small team
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- Willingness to speak up and suggest process improvements
- You are at your best when under pressure and hit deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are hardworking and go the extra mile to achieve goals
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
- 401(k) plan
- Infant care leave
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!