Enertiv, a leading PropTech SaaS company, is looking for Business Development Representatives to engage new enterprise customers and boost our sales. Our platform helps commercial real estate owners and operators digitize operations and gain real-time visibility into the performance of their operations and maintenance, energy use, tenant billing, capital plans, indoor air quality and more.
We have received funding from Fifth Wall Ventures, MetaProp , and strategic investors such as Rudin Management and RXR Realty. We were recently featured as the #1 Most Fundable Company in Entrepreneur Magazine. Our product is industry leading and we have been growing rapidly, even through the pandemic. We serve at least one of the three largest commercial real estate portfolios in each of the asset types we target. Get in on the ground floor of a rocketship that is making buildings & cities more sustainable, efficient, and saving clients tens of thousands of dollars.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience selling B2B software.
- Ideally a background in PropTech, or if not, SaaS sales experience.
- Self-starter, high attention to detail, customer oriented.
- Creative, organized, takes initiative.
- CRM experience, preferably Zoho.
- Understands & can solve business challenges.
- Customer oriented & engaging.
- Develop qualified outbound leads and target companies to acquire as customers.
- Convert qualified inboud leads into paying clients and qualify prospects to become sales qualified leads.
- Define clear value props, tailored client solutions, and develop relationships with people in the industry.
- Conduct conversations with executives and decision makers in the industry.
- Develop call strategies and messaging to increase sales.
- Preparing decks, presentations, demos to convince decision makers to use the product.
If you like to be in a state where you are constantly learning, look no further. Between our culture of constant improvement in our sales machine and mastering our product, you will learn everything there is to know about: sales, real estate, building engineering (aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering), energy & sustainability, advanced sensor tech and more.
Calling all of those who want to leave their mark on the world. Join us as we lead the way.
Location: Remote, USA.To apply, send your resume and cover letter.