Customer Success Operations Manager at Notarize
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
Following on our recently-completed Series D fundraising, Notarize is expanding its Sales Operations team. We're looking for a collaborative, energetic and results-driven analyst, with experience in supporting a wide variety of sales-related responsibilities. This is a new and impactful role, perfect for someone who is inquisitive, organized, able to learn on the fly, quick with decision-making, and comfortable working through both strategic and tactical projects simultaneously.
What you’ll do as a Customer Success Operations Manager at Notarize:
- Lead a small team of CS Analysts: setting priorities and providing ongoing inspiration/guidance/mentorship to the team as it grows.
- Collaborate with CS Managers in conducting ad hoc and recurring data analysis to help increase clients’ business value from Notarize’s solutions
- Examine, understand, document, and help us improve the full customer lifecycle
- Own client data requests and validation processes to ensure that client-supplied data meets requirements
- Create internal and standard reporting frameworks to support our CS & Onboarding teams in prioritizing their day-to-day
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing and Finance, serving as the primary voice for your department on large projects.
- Manage key models and reporting processes for our largest and highest-potential customers, monitoring their growth and progress towards hitting shared goals.
- Lead initiatives aimed at improving system productivity and visibility for our CS teams.
- Work with CS leadership to set compensation-related goals for the team that are in alignment with company goals, including improved onboarding, reduced churn, and increased expansion
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of CS Operations experience in a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment
- Ability to “see the big picture”, and allocate team time/resources accordingly
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, with an eye for streamlining tasks
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of business partners, motivating and influencing decision makers
- Self-driven work style, able to manage multiple projects with little oversight and continually excited to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable to deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel or G-Suite
- Proficiency with SQL is strongly preferred (it is required amongst the members of your team)
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.