Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services at Notarize
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services, you'll manage content strategy and go-to-market plans for Notarize's enterprise financial services offering, focused on banks and insurance companies. You'll have the chance to make a major impact by developing a deep understanding of our customers and their challenges and then turning those insights into compelling messages, value props, launches, and sales enablement materials. Not only will your audiences be external, but you’ll also play a key role in helping our internal teams understand how our products are evolving while staying continuously up to date about the latest releases and updates. Being entrepreneurial, empathic, collaborative, and passionate about building new programs from scratch are all critical to this role.
What you’ll do as an Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services at Notarize:
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets in the financial services space, including buyer personas, key use cases, and customer needs
- Simply and clearly articulate the company value proposition and competitive differentiators in all internal and external content at the product and solution levels
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional stakeholders across product, engineering, design, marketing, PR, and customer success to develop go-to-market strategy plans and execute launches of new products and services
- Build and support rollout plans geared to increase awareness and adoption of new features and updates for both internal audiences at Notarize and external customers and prospects so customers know what’s coming when
- Curate external release notes for specific customers and key verticals
- Create compelling, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand external marketing content and sales enablement collateral that scale our GTM programs
- Engage with the sales team to ensure they are informed on product positioning and equipped to deliver consistent, competitive messaging to the right customers
- Conduct competitive intelligence & market research studies and analyze their findings to understand customer and market opportunities for future GTM programs
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
What we’re looking for:
- 3-6 years of marketing experience (B2B/SaaS environment) primarily focused on product marketing
- Experience in the fintech space and a nuanced understanding of the financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully launch new products and features in market and deliver on KPIs
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data-driven results
- Partnering with engineering to deeply understand how the product works and can talk and write about APIs, SDKs and integrations as comfortably as customer-facing features
- Strong user empathy and passion for helping others reduce stress
- Comfort being very hands-on in creating a range of marketing assets
- Ability to flex between creative and analytical modes; as comfortable designing a campaign as you are digging for insights in a dataset
- Strength in translating and writing about complex technical concepts into compelling messaging for all audiences, from C-level to frontline operations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with analytical, business operations, and creative teams
- Experience at a startup or midstage organization
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning and development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and mentorship
- Regular Lunch & Learn sessions and Demo Days
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.