Salesforce Administrator at Notarize
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
Following on our recently-completed Series D fundraising, Notarize is expanding its Sales Operations team. We're looking for a collaborative, energetic and results-driven Salesforce Administrator with hands-on experience supporting internal end users ranging from individual contributors up through executive leadership.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is well organized, tech savvy, and comfortable working through both strategic and tactical problem solving. This role will report directly to our GTM Systems Manager and serve as a trusted partner for day to day GTM operations and support.
What you’ll do as a Salesforce Administrator at Notarize:
- Assist and maintain GTM systems to support a scalable tech-stack as business needs continue to evolve
- Provision GTM system access for new hires, or team changes
- Collaborate with our GTM Systems Manager and other members of the Sales Operations team for continuous improvement/systems efficiency
- Act as front line support for GTM teams (Sales, Marketing, CS) to resolve day-to-day issues, and help identify root causes within complex system integrations
- Assist in identifying, planning and prioritizing end user feature requests, tool evaluations, and integrations
- Stay up to date with GTM tool releases, best practices, and new technology that will support continued growth and business requirements
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a fast-paced startup/SaaS environment, ideally with exposure to both B2B & B2C business models
- Hands on experience with Salesforce administration (certified admin preferred), Outreach, Drift, Clari, ZoomInfo/6Sense, or similar productivity tools
- Self-driven work style, able to manage multiple projects with little oversight and continually excited to bring new ideas to the table
- Attention to detail, with an eye for operational excellence and exceptional problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of business partners, motivating and influencing decision makers
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.