Senior Partnership Customer Success Manager, Adobe at Notarize
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer, bringing industries like real estate, automotive, and financial services into the digital age. We’re the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions.
We’re proud to play an integral role for our customers -- from individuals to major enterprises -- in making life’s most important moments better.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%!) in the past year. In September 2021 we came in at #114 on Inc.’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. We raised an additional $130 million in Series D funding in March of this year -- backed by industry behemoths like Capital G/Google, Citi, and Wells Fargo -- and we recently announced a major strategic partnership with Adobe.
Notarize is the pioneer and market leader in Remote Online Notarization (RON), and we’re building the team that will operate a critical platform in tomorrow’s fully-remote economy. Come join us!
Notarize is proud to be a fully-distributed, remote-first team. Employees can work from anywhere in the United States -- all 50 states and D.C too.
As a Partnership Success Manager, you will be working closely with our partners at Adobe to help them function as our extended Customer Success team. You will work with the Adobe Customer Success team to understand their customers’ current needs, and be responsible for driving success and adoption within the organization while providing data to guide recommendations and increased value.
A typical day might include running a product training for Adobe CSMs, sharing best practices and ensuring the Adobe success team has everything they need to start their customers off strong. After lunch, you'll deep dive into the partnership data to help identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of Notarize. You’ll close your day by attending a partnership meeting with Notarize and Adobe stakeholders to review user feedback and discuss strategies to increase usage and encourage growth within Enterprise accounts.
What you’ll do as a Senior Partnership Customer Success Manager at Notarize:
- Develop and maintain relationships with Adobe and Notarize stakeholders, understanding and aligning their objectives and perceptions with Partnership scope and goals, along with the day-to-day realities of customer work.
- Partner with Notarize and Adobe teams to create an engagement framework for the Customer Success aspect of the partnership including prioritizing and organizing communication.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to the Adobe success team.
- Provide best practice advice and guidance regarding the implementation, deployment support and operation of Notarize. This enables partners to maximize the business value of their offering (and ours) and achieve the desired business outcomes for their customers.
- Partner with marketing to create enablement material, ensuring the Adobe Success team is fully equipped to support their customers in a proactive, strategic way
- Develop processes to measure and track customer health for partner accounts, taking note when things are not going well and intervening to address them.
- Drive recommendations through to resolution by working with the partners and our product team, to enable successful business outcomes.
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers, escalations and commercial risk on partner accounts, collaborating with Support, Sales, Product and leadership teams on both the Notarize and Adobe sides.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in Partner Success, Customer Success or an equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, driving adoption, retention, and revenue expansion.
- Motivation - Self-starter who works independently and proactively. Must be comfortable with ambiguity. Have a desire to build out a business, putting new structures and processes in place and trying out new things.
- Leadership - This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements is required.
- Program Management - Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail is required.
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management.
- Bonus Points - Experience in working with Adobe Sign.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Fully-distributed team: work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) + regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.