Enertiv is looking for driven and curious Data Analysts to join our software team working together with our client success team to leverage our technology platform come up with innovative solutions and value for other members of the team as well as our clients.
- Be able to organize and visualize data from disparate data sources
- Deal with abstract problems and provide concrete explanations on ad-hoc basis
- Leverage new technologies and algorithms where applicable to further the sorts of insights our data can uncover
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs
- Python familiarity, particularly with Jupyter notebooks, pandas, numpy, scipy, etc.
- Solid written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with rapid development, testing, and deployment procedures
To apply, send your resume and cover letter.