- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Hardware
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: 3dfortify.com
- Company Address: 510 Rutherford Ave, Suite One , Boston, MA , 02129
About FortifyFortify is transforming the 3D printing industry with its patented DCM (Digital Composite Manufacturing) platform. DCM delivers new levels of additively manufactured part performance by introducing aligned reinforcing fibers.
As Fortify’s Flux Printer platform scales in production, we are building out a support team to keep pace with our expanding demand and customer base. Fortify is looking for a Supply Chain Associate to join our dynamic and growing Supply Chain Operations team. This high visibility role will directly contribute to Fortify’s strategic goals by ensuring the flow of goods and services from our supply chain meets the needs of manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have experience in a broad range of supply chain activities for complex electromechanical based products. This is a fast paced, high energy position and a clear interest and demonstrated ability to work and collaborate autonomously, take initiative, exhibit organized project management skills and actively work in a hands-on manner to execute on the job responsibilities are keys to success in this role.
Fortify has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Customer Success, Materials and Process, among others. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Supply Chain Operations function and cross-functional teams to ensure day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved
- Support the business as a supply chain generalist - understand and execute various supply chain activities like sourcing, purchasing, inventory management, material allocation and consumption, and demand planning
- Directly contribute to the procurement of all components, materials, and services necessary to support manufacturing of Fortify printers and material offerings
- Maintain inventory management systems and understanding of purchase orders, manufacturing work orders, material allocation, and stocking strategies
- Maintain Fortify’s Approved Supplier List, based on analysis of potential suppliers qualifications and existing supplier’s performance
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply
- Assist in development and documentation of standard operating procedures for supply chain activities
- Assist in ERP selection and integration with existing platforms
- Expected to work from the Fortify office at least 3 days per week to promote a highly productive and engaged environment
- 3+ years of experience in a supply chain role
- Strong communication skills with an ability to clearly interface with internal and external company stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and schedule own responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar preferred
Highly Desirable Additional Skills:
- APICS certification or equivalent is a differentiator
- REACH and RoHS compliance experience
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced calculations, automations to process large volumes of data, VBA, Power Query
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in a fast-growing business
- Premium Medical and Dental
- FSA and Commuter Benefits available
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO/WFH Policies
- Participation in bringing game changing technology to the world
Please note that benefits will be different for hourly positions.
Our offices are located in the heart of Charlestown within Hood Park and directly next to the Hood milk stack. The park is currently undergoing a major transformation to include retail, dining, and green space (check out the plans https://hoodpark.com/).
Think you have what it takes, but don’t check every box? Please apply anyway! Let’s chat— you could bring just the perspective we needed.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.