- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: pluang.com
- Company Address: Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12810, ID
About PluangPluang is a fintech company. It offers digital micro-savings for its clients.
A Social Media Manager, or Community Manager, oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on multiple social media platforms. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to potentially build community online.
- Develop strategy to increase brand exposure through multiple social media platforms (YT, IG, twitter, Tiktok, etc).
- From creating monthly editorial calendars, to using marketing strategies to deliver the brand's message in creative content ways, making sure the message is consistent and correlates with the nature of each social media platform.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Monitor and analyzes data to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to continue scaling the business making sure it’s align with the success metric of brand campaigns and creating reports
- Manage the creative output: Lead creative brainstorming and initiate to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Monitor social interaction trends and competitors’ activities
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs/production and campaigns on social media platforms
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Monitor and manage social media budgets
- Promote & initiate collaboration work with other related departments
- Min 5 yrs of Experience as a social media manager or a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Experience developing social media strategies and craft engaging content
- Experience working with and developing a marketing communication plan for multiple social medias.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Data driven - Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, YT, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English