- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Hardware
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: 3dfortify.com
- Company Address: 510 Rutherford Ave, Suite One , Boston, MA , 02129
About FortifyFortify is transforming the 3D printing industry with its patented DCM (Digital Composite Manufacturing) platform. DCM delivers new levels of additively manufactured part performance by introducing aligned reinforcing fibers.
Fortify is a dynamic venture-backed 3D printing startup with a passionate team of engineers and business professionals who are at the forefront of bringing new technologies to market. Founded in 2016 and located in Boston, Fortify’s team is transforming the 3D printing industry with its patented DCM (Digital Composite Manufacturing) platform, enabling new material properties and components which can't be made using other additive or traditional manufacturing processes. Fortify was recently recognized as one of the BostonInno companies on Fire by Boston Business Journal and featured in Forbes. To learn more about Fortify visit, www.3DFortify.com.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Exciting fast-paced startup environment where your work will have an immediate direct impact on the team and company
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to building you up to do your best work
- Be on the front lines of a company that is transforming the 3D printing industry
The Right Candidate will:
- High autonomy self-starter, comfortable in early-stage company with R&D heavy product
- Value learning and working with the technical prospects to help solve their problems
- Build a significant pipeline of sales opportunities (our pilot and parts programs) and navigate them to close
- Deeply understands what “the fortune is in the follow-up” means
- Meet or exceed quota every month with documented, proven track record of exceeding target goals
- Thrive in quota focused environment
- Become an outbound expert - using lead generation tools to generate lists of target prospect accounts and identify the right persona to reach out to
- Be proficient at using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Have a working knowledge of CRM systems and how to collect/track data
- Strive to continuously improve your process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Personal use or strong interest in digital fabrication, design, 3D Printing, or other applicable tools
- Represent and demonstrate Fortify’s values, brand, and mission
You might be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to communicate relatively complex ideas with ease so that they are easily understood with clarity and confidence
- You're inspired by great products and want to work with a product you can believe in
- You have demonstrated an ability to work independently as well as being a productive and supportive team member
- You want to contribute to and experience an intensely challenging, rewarding, and dynamic work community.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failure in pursuit of challenging goals.
- You have experience with Hubspot, SalesIntel, Sales Navigator, and/or SalesLoft (or other sales enablement tools)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and inmail
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Highly collaborative
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- A growth mindset
- 1-2 years of experience in a solution sales role
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software and sales enablement tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in a fast-growing business
- Premium Medical and Dental
- FSA and Commuter Benefits available
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO/WFH Policies
- Participation in bringing game changing technology to the world
Please note that benefits will be different for hourly positions.
Our offices are located in the heart of Charlestown within Hood Park and directly next to the Hood milk stack. The park is currently undergoing a major transformation to include retail, dining, and green space (check out the plans https://hoodpark.com/).
Think you have what it takes, but don’t check every box? Please apply anyway! Let’s chat— you could bring just the perspective we needed.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.