Customer Support & Fulfillment Associate - Lane Perks at VTS
Calgary City, Alberta, CA
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry's modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
The Customer Support and Fulfillment Associate will enable our Lane Perks team to better support our customers across North America. You will have ownership over the customer support function for Lane Perks and provide timely, professional, and courteous service to our Lane Perks members.
To note: This position will require you to be based out of our Calgary office Monday-Friday. The company will follow all necessary and recommended Covid-19 health and safety protocols.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Become an expert on the Lane & Lane Perks platforms, commercial real-estate, and flexible workplace solutions
- Cultivate a positive customer experience that results in repeat business and creates loyalty
- Be resourceful and thoughtful to identify, solve, or escalate issues impacting the member experience
- Accurately fulfill digital and physical ticket orders for Lane Perks members
- Be a solutions-oriented contributor, working with all teams
- Continuously improving processes & practices for greater scale. You’ll have the chance to make a true impact on the future of Lane Perks. We get things done
- Be the front-line and own a key component of the Lane Perks client experience
- Deliver exceptional and consistent customer service
- Collaborate with the Lane Perks team on potential new vendors in order to drive sales
- Proactively work with key cross-functional teams, including supply sales and digital engagement to ensure successful partner campaign strategy & execution.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- You have 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role and/or Helpdesk, Product Support, Help Centre, Customer Service, or similar role. Hospitality experience is an asset.
- You have exceptional relationship & interpersonal skills
- You have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple clients, tasks, and projects efficiently and on time in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding service
- You are enthusiastic, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- You are adaptable, motivated and resourceful with a strong work ethic
- You are comfortable working in an office environment as well as remotely, ensuring prompt, clear communication
- You work well when given a good deal of autonomy
- You are excited to work cross functionally and contribute to all aspects of the business
- Familiarity with ZenDesk is an asset
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.