Senior Sales Development Representative at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
VTS is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. Our SDR team is the growth engine behind our sales team; if you are a people person with organizational skills, a strong work ethic, enjoy the challenge of making a sale, and are eager to contribute to building a world-class proptech company -- we want you!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Building the revenue pipeline of an international, profitable, and high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion industry
- The opportunity to partner with sales leadership across the globe who will mentor and help develop your sales skills, while acting as an integral part of the growth engine for the business
- Through SDRs deep participation in the client journey from internal strategy and prep sessions with sales leadership to client meetings with some of the largest owners in the world, there is no faster way to accelerate your career into Enterprise Sales
What Will You Be Doing?
- Utilizing data and market research to develop bespoke account penetration strategies for some of the largest owners of commercial real estate in the world, working closely with with Account Executives and sales leaders to drive pipeline
- Using your incredible communication skills to drive engagement and build relationships with multiple stakeholders within VTS’ key prospect & customer accounts
- Learning the foundational skills and competencies to be able to succeed in a career in SaaS sales and progress your career
- Becoming a product expert, understanding the competitive landscape, and learning VTS’ sales process
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of outbound experience preferably in SaaS sales, financial services, commercial real estate or proven track record of success in a revenue-generating role
- Strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- An interest in technology, and how it is used to drive business forward
- You love talking to new people, collaborating with teammates, and are a confident communicator
- You thrive working towards targets and have a consistent track record of overachieving
- You are a problem solver; you like to use your knowledge to help people overcome challenges
- You are experienced in working in a fast-paced environment where you’re constantly looking to learn new skills
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.