Enterprise Sales Manager at Aurora Solar
Remote / United States of America
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
As an enterprise manager on Aurora’s sales team, you will be recruiting, hiring, managing, and developing a team of enterprise account executives. You will direct by example and participate in our largest enterprise customer and prospect meetings whilst masterfully navigating a complex technical sales motion. You confidently impact how Aurora’s customers do business in an ever-changing environment. On-boarding new team members and training them on our existing sales process is a key element of this role due to our fast growth. Accuracy in forecasting and reporting to senior sales management in regards to activities, pipeline, and ARR will help you make data-focused decisions. You will also be working cross-functionally with marketing, product, business development, engineering, and customer success to execute on our land and expand motion.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead during customer and prospect calls, whilst supporting your AEs account strategies, engaging at C-Level at large enterprise organizations
- Coach and mentor Enterprise Account Executives to close complex sales in a predictable and disciplined process
- Direct Enterprise AEs in achieving personal, team, and organizational quotas
- Build and track detailed reporting dashboards to monitor the sales activity of the team and forecasting to senior sales management
- Refine and improve the enterprise sales playbooks and training guides as well as develop customer campaigns
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to develop strategies to drive new and expansion revenue, monitoring demand generation
- Development of a winning team; including recruiting, hiring, and training
What we value:
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience with at least 3 years experience managing enterprise account executive teams
- Passion for developing team members to succeed and grow as high performing account executives, coaching and mentoring
- HIstory of selling into large enterprises through high business acumen
- Demonstrated history of meeting organizational, team, and personal goals
- Knowledge of key SaaS performance metrics and experience forecasting the sales pipeline of strategic and enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with key stakeholders and teams in marketing and customer success
- Excellent executive presentation and negotiation skills
- Success in building and scaling teams in a startup environment
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.