Senior Business Data Analyst at Aurora Solar
Remote / United States of America
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Senior Business Data Analyst evaluates data sets across our commercial functions to maximize the efficiency of our customer-facing operations. This is a key role that will help us draw insights from disparate data sets, and help apply those insights to create a better customer experience across our business segments. Ideally, this role would bring their expertise to bear in building upon our technology stack, and help design a data-driven view of the customer journey -- all the way from website visits, to interacting with sales and becoming successful customers through consistent engagement. If you are keen to help build an analytics framework and create meaning out of customer touchpoints, this role is well positioned for you.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Build upon our new analytics stack, acting as a subject matter expert
- Engage with cross functional teams to help understand their requirements at a departmental level; help scope and prioritize these requirements
- Create analytics views based on disparate data sets across the commercial functions - sales, marketing, customer success
- Build a partnership with our infrastructure and engineering teams to help drive best practices and continue to build our data infrastructure
- Manage and maintain reporting across commercial teams that drives business insights and creates actionable next steps
What we value:
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Prior expertise with Looker, Snowflake and Segment
- A can-do attitude towards examining issues, opportunities, problems, with the ability to work under their own initiative
- A collaborative mindset with a proven track record of engaging with multiple stakeholders across different business areas
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.