Data Quality Control Manager at VTS
New York, US / Toronto, CA / Chicago, IL, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We’re in the process upleveling the scale, scope and methodology of our various data curation processes. We have always had a serious focus on helping create a quality dataset for our customers but as we enter new territory of creating data specific products, the task is becoming exponentially more important to perfect. Our Data Quality Control Manager will help drive VTS to the next level of data quality and help us realize the value of our data as an asset.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with and build a team of local and international data experts
- Freedom to design and enhance data processes as they evolve with our growing needs
- You write the rules - determine the guidelines and strategies when making tough judgment calls
- Coordinating customer feedback loop
- Partnering with Client Advisory to define and scope customer outcomes
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build better tooling
- Define and improve metrics to track success and report back to the broader organization
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Ability to lead and manage a team and process
- Ability to define and augment process
- Strong organizational & communication skills, ability to run a meeting
- Ability to define and document best practices and guidelines
- Understanding/experience with company data or corporate hierarchy data a plus
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.