Director of Sales Development at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train reps on the SaaS sales process from prospect to close
- Hire and train high-performing SDRs according to plan
- Manage day-to-day performance of all SDR team members and deliver reviews, coaching, and guidance through weekly 1:1s
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with SDR team and leadership
- Track SDR team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody VTS company culture and values and maintain high employee engagement on your team
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Assist sales reps with winning, negotiating and closing contracts
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred
- 2-4 years of prior SaaS sales management experience
- Positive and enthusiastic leader and coach with proven success managing top performing teams
- Experience managing remote teams is a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and superior intrapersonal skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting using salesforce and/or other sales tools
- Hardworking and dependable team player
- Coachable with strong say/do
- Passionate about technology and bringing commercial real estate into the 21st century a plus!
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.