Senior Growth Marketing Manager at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us take our digital outbound and inbound marketing to the next level. You’ll have a strong command of conversion rate optimization, digital acquisition campaigns, SEO and deep analytical skills.
This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer who’s relentless about scaling the growth on a high-performing team. You’ll work with a talented, collaborative team of marketers and agencies who are passionate about making an impact on the company and our industry, and are best-in-class in how we market.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Partner with channel owners to prioritize areas for improvement, create testing plans, and test your hypotheses into implementation
- Have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B & MVT testing, web analytics, SEO, UX, RTP, chat as well as writing, and all the tactics required to improve customer experience and drive performance
- Drive conversion rate optimization for VTS.com web properties including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, and measurement
- Increase organic traffic to all VTS.com web properties by improving SEO
- Propose and size experiment opportunities, build A/B testing plans and evaluate test results to help make website optimization decisions. Create a vision and future state roadmap for the website
- Own outside Wordpress, site design and SEO agency relationships
- Diagnose how web visitors are interacting with our website through heat mapping and visitor recording techniques
- Create and manage A/B tests, using Optimizely or similar tools, and optimize funnels across multiple devices and websites
- Optimize user journey, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Work with marketing operations and IT to select the right tools, data partners and any outlying dependencies needed to operationalize
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4+ years experience in growth/conversion marketing, performance marketing, or a business analytics role, with an emphasis on B2B marketing
- A/B testing and optimization savvy
- Quick learner - able to quickly capture context and analyze new parts of the business
- Critical thinking - ability to break down vague problems into smaller, concrete questions and deliver recommendations
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, and testing tools
- Strong understanding of working with numbers, KPIs, and optimizing conversion rates while thinking strategically
- Experience handling outside agencies and vendor relationships
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.