Account Manager at VTS
Chicago, IL, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Rise Succeed?
We are looking for a talented Account Manager who will be an integral part of the Client Success team. This individual will own the ongoing relationship with the client at a property level, responsible for post implementation success, growth and retention. This individual will act as the voice of the customer internally, owning the client feedback cycle.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Serve as the Primary Point of Contact for Client Outreach at a Property Level
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with Each Property
- Provide Periodic Adoption & Usage Analytics Reports to Each Property
- User Adoption
- Partner with Property on Strategies to Increase Adoption
- Participate In & Provide Support for Property Adoption Campaigns
- User Education
- Ongoing Property Staff & End User Education
- Educate Users on New Feature Releases
- Capture Additional Revenue from Hardware or Services Sales
- Product Support
- Client Renewals
- Partner with the Development Team on Product Roadmap & Issue Reporting
- Assist with Account Management Process Development
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field
- 5+ Years of Sales and/or Account Management Experience with a Proven Track Record of Success
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Highly Organized with a Strong Sense of Urgency to Meet Deadlines
- Demonstrated Ability to Manage Time and Competing Interests
- Experience Selling and Ensuring Client Success with Data and/or Technology Solutions
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.