Client Success Enablement Associate at VTS
Chicago, IL, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this position help Rise Buildings by VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a talented Client Success Enablement Associate who will assist in the efforts in multiple areas of the client success team. Our ideal candidate is an eager individual who can roll up their sleeves and partner with stakeholders all various stages to get the job done. This opportunity is a unique experience to build on your superior organizational and design skills at one of the fastest growing companies in Property Technology.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Design/create, update and manage automated drip campaigns and email templates
- Design other collateral and content; This will include updating current pieces, the creation of new collateral for the CS team’s use and other design related tasks
- Assist the CS team with general support tasks, such as presentation deck creation, and database support
- Create and assist with product demos for implementation kick-offs and account
- management in order to demonstrate the platform value
- Maintain accurate records of all client success activity in our CRM
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain our knowledge base of competitors’ product offerings and FAQ’s
- Bridge the connection between the Sales and CS teams, by maintaining and auditing sales, deal records and customer lists in our CRM
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned, as needed, for team and cross-team performance goal
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field
- Graphic design abilities are required for this role
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, property management, community engagement, or event planning role
- Knowledge of design techniques and concepts and experience using standard graphic design software platforms, such as InDesign, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM
- Prior experience independently following a project management cycle from start to finish, demonstrating professional follow up skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- Extraordinary attention to detail, and able to meet deadlines
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, client success, and technology teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, experience working in a startup environment a plus!
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.