Creative Director, Marketing at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
The Creative Director, Marketing will manage a team of designers as well as execute design themselves for the marketing team working across content development, and demand generation in all digital and offline channels for all products at VTS. In this position you can expect to create beautiful marketing collateral that performs and achieves our marketing objectives and visually tell the VTS brand story across our marketing channels internally and externally. The Creative Director, Marketing will be evolving the VTS brand as we grow and ensure new product launches, campaigns or geographies are consistent with our brand hierarchy or guidelines and will report to the CMO and work closely with our Director of Product Design.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Set the creative direction and work with marketing leads to conceptualize and execute on for all marketing campaigns and communications - you are a player/coach
- Own the brand direction for VTS
- Work closely with VTS Director of Product Design and other designers
- Manage a team of awesome full-time designers (currently 2) and outside freelancers
- Source creative freelancers as needed for specific needs (e.g. motion graphics)
- Ensure consistency and creativity across all visual marketing designs
- Be responsible for end-to-end management of all marketing design projects
- Contribute hands-on design work to execute needs
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Have experience developing the visual identity for brands, and have developed compelling multi-channel brand and performance marketing experiences including digital, print, OOH, experiential
- Are ready to roll your sleeves up and be hands-on at every level of the creative process
- Have experience leading video production
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Have 6+ years of professional experience either at an agency or in-house creative team with a portfolio of work
- Have excellent technical design skills with form, type, color, and imagery
- Are highly organized with a meticulous sense of detail and are able to manage multiple projects at once
- Can clearly and concisely communicate with the ability to rationalize process and decisions with both Design and non-Design stakeholders
- Have expertise in Sketch, Adobe CC, and Keyote/Google Slides. Web development and video production is a plus
- Has executive presence and can anticipate questions and can understand needs of key stakeholders to translate into beautiful and powerful design
- May have real estate experience
- May have SaaS business experience
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.