Customer Support Specialist - Rise at VTS
Chicago, IL, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join the Rise Buildings team and provide ongoing technical support, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and solutions for the Rise platform. This position is housed within a fast-paced environment, and the focus is on the ability to provide an excellent and 100% customer-focused experience to Rise Buildings customers with every support interaction.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Rise Buildings platform
- Provide software application, web portal, and hardware support to customers/end users
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers/end users and provide timely solutions
- Facilitate problem solving between customers/end users and additional team members within applicable Rise Buildings departments
- Engage and communicate with Development Team on known product issues & requested feature requests
- Complete and submit a weekly Support Status Report (SSR)
- As assigned, build and populate properties within the Rise Buildings platform utilizing completed property workbooks
- Develop and maintain an end-user knowledge base and FAQ
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or Related Field
- 2+ Years of Sales and/or Account Management/Support Experience
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, primarily via email and phone
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience diagnosing problems with software products (preferred)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.