Events Associate at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed:
VTS is looking for a detail obsessed, passionate about project management, Event Associate to join our small but mighty Events team.This person will partner closely with the Sr. Events Manager to support the strategy and execution of Marketing-driven events (owned virtual/in-person events, industry events, advisory boards, VTS’ annual customer conference, etc.) to drive brand awareness and pipeline.
This person will also collaborate with the wider Marketing team, Sales and Client Advisory on a regular cadence to understand key markets and audiences and build event activities (from ideation to execution) that will resonate with our customers and prospects. In addition to the events piece, this person will help ideate new swag and manage stock of our promotional closet.
This role sits on the Demand Generation team, and this person will be an integral part of the Marketing team. They will have the opportunity to think outside of the box, get creative and bring the VTS brand to life. The ideal candidate has event experience and is excited to dive deep into B2B events.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Support strategy and execution of Marketing-driven events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Client Advisory, Product) for optimal orchestrations and execution of events
- Assist in the development of all event promotions (Splash pages, invite copy) and dedicated promotional emails in partnership with the Demand Gen team
- Assist in the development of event collateral, in partnership with Content, Product Marketing & Creative
- Manage stock of promotional products and direct mail (source, order, maintain).
- Maintain the annual events calendar and keep it up-to-date
- Coordinate internal and external team meetings, capturing key notes, next steps and distributing to key stakeholders
- Build event decks, produce exec briefing documents.
- Attendee registration management
- Manage all event related Marketing ops requests
- Analyze post-event data to determine how to best improve our events and to deliver on KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with external partners and vendors
- Provide onsite event support when needed
- Support with other initiatives of the team as needed
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Must be a strong verbal and written and communicator
- Energetic and excels in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Team-oriented approach - you're a true team player
- Project management skills and exposure to complex organizational structures.
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Zoom, Splash & Salesforce a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.