Implementation Manager, VTS Market at VTS
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each onboarded client and broker
- Collaborate directly with professionals within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization and tailor data collection (automation where possible) and best-practice communication to those goals
- Master CRE business and workflow domain expertise to build and execute on process advisory solutions
- Own each client's success on the VTS platform by delivering the implementation plan both through technical and workflow solutions
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS, ensuring non-integrated data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts these new workflows
- Be a change leader with your clients - be comfortable challenging them to change workflows and business processes where appropriate in order to optimise business outcomes in the long term
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project management meetings to ensure the project is on schedule and client expectations are being managed accordingly
- Work with the client to mitigate project risks through clear expectation setting up front and continued review of the strategy as the project progresses
- Proactively identify potential project blockers or challenges and develop and own strategies to mitigate those risks to the project or client’s success
- Work to Scale:
- Implement repeatable, automated data collection and onboarding processes that scale for the VTS Market implementation team and support client outcomes
- Document implementation details (integration specs, work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 2+ years driving enterprise level implementations in a SaaS company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with client-facing presentations and have a consistent record of working with senior leaders
- You work with end-goals in mind and are excited about helping clients achieve their goals at all levels
- You have a proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- Nice to haves:
- Working experience with tracking systems such as JIRA and Zendesk
- An understanding of how APIs work, SQL, and software troubleshooting
- Industry experience in commercial real estate is a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.