Client Success Representative - Rise at VTS
Chicago, IL, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a talented entry-level Client Success Representative to join our team. You will be trusted with being the first line of support for our client base and help ensure that our clients have a positive experience using Rise Buildings.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be the solutions expert: Answering questions on features & functionality, you'll be responsible for learning the product inside and out and bridging the gap between technical and non-technical clients.
- Account management: Contacting our newest customers, welcoming them to the Rise Family and going over best practices for their business needs.
- Creative problem solving: There are a variety of requests that may come your way, and you'll handle them all. Sometimes the answer will be straightforward, sometimes it will take a keen eye and a knack for investigation-- you'll ask the right questions to get to the facts, and find a creative way to provide the ideal, accurate solution.
- Collaborate: You'll have endless opportunities to work with various parts of the business by troubleshooting and triaging technical issues. You'll be interfacing with developers, designers, and other internal and external key stakeholders to support client needs as new bugs are discovered and get escalated. Additionally, you’ll be reaching out to existing clients with info on all of the newest products and features as they are released.
- Customer advocacy: You'll be the voice of the customer; the customer champion. The client feedback you'll solicit and compile will help drive product and process improvement and client satisfaction.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Must be a quick learner and be able to retain information on the go
- Unflustered personality that can take on any challenge and/or change in direction with grace, humor, professionalism, and tact
- Effective multi-tasker, can prioritize and work effectively without little or no direct supervision
- Natural listener and problem solver with a passion for helping people
- Availability to work flexible hours, if needed
- Must have the ability to follow through on all tasks
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.