Customer Success Manager, SMB at Aurora Solar
Remote / United States of America
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
We are looking for a Customer Success professional who will contribute to the continued growth and success of the Portfolio Customer Success team. As a valued member of the portfolio customer success team, you will be responsible for driving customer engagement and adoption, as well as managing account expansion and renewals.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct regular business reviews and customer check-ins to maintain healthy usage aligned to customer goals while uncovering expansion opportunities
- Be the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients to ensure they derive value from the Aurora Solar platform
- Manage client relationships with Aurora’s small & medium-sized business accounts
- Manage the entire post-sale customer lifecycle- from onboarding, training, and adoption to support, renewal, expansion, and relationship building
- Partner with the Account Executive team to secure retention and growth of your book of business
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements and help us build a world-class Customer Success team
- Advocate for our customers and become their trusted advisor
- Drive retention and growth through relationship building
What we value:
- 1+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- History of building relationships with both technical and business users
- Ability to manage and prioritize time effectively with a high volume of requests
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for renewable energy
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!