Director of Customer Success at Aurora Solar
Remote / United States of America
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Director of Customer Success directs our engagement with strategic and enterprise customers as well as defining a tech-touch approach for our Portfolio customers. The role will grow and mentor a team of customer success managers and leaders, and build a process framework that supports our expanding team and book of business.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and develop a team of customer success managers and their team managers
- Engage key customers as an executive sponsor for business relationships
- Identify key improvements in the customer journey and develop programs to optimize for an excellent customer experience
- Own key metrics such as gross churn, NPS, customer time-to-value, and annual/quarterly business reviews
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to drive customer lifetime value and net revenue retention
- Define and own Customer Success processes and drive towards operational excellence through constant efforts to update process flow
- Develop functional playbooks to identify upsell opportunities with current customer and defining customer transitions from customer success to sales
What we value:
- 7+ years building and guiding customer success teams in a SaaS environment
- Familiarity and proficiency managing Enterprise accounts for at least 3+ years
- Proven record of building low-touch, scalable customer success teams to cover SMB customers
- Ability to direct data-driven teams, with a focus on delivering against objectives with established metric achievement
- Desire to coach, mentor, and develop the customer success management team across all skill levels and expertise
- A process-oriented mindset focused on optimization and seamless delivery
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!