Eden Workplace is the complete suite of software for the modern hybrid office that makes it easier for companies to run their workplaces. Eden Workplace’s best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite helps teams safely return to the office, manage their floor plans and desks, register visitors, track employee ticketing and helpdesk requests, book rooms and manage their facilities. Eden Workplace is based in San Francisco and investors include Y Combinator, Bessemer Venture Partners, Fifth Wall, S28 Capital, Reshape and JLL. Eden Workplace’s mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone. To learn more, visit www.edenworkplace.com.
What You’ll Do
- Own all of Eden Workplace’s marketing strategy and execution to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. This includes demand generation across all channels, product marketing, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, PR, and branding.
- Create and scale repeatable growth processes to generate predictable revenue.
- Deeply understand the customer and create the right messaging and collateral to credibly tell the Eden Workplace story.
- Create, improve, and continue to own all aspects of the marketing lifecycle and acquisition funnels as new channels emerge and our customer base grows.
- Build, motivate and lead the team.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience as a senior marketing team member at a tech-forward, B2B product-driven company; work within SaaS category is a meaningful plus
- Strength with inbound demand generation and performance marketing
- Uncanny ability to use data and analysis to make critical decisions
- Strong experience with marketing analytics and cutting edge marketing technologies, systems, and best practices
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Feel for branding and ability to create remarkable content to establish a leading, customer-centric brand
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
All of our team whose roles allow them to work remotely are doing so, and will continue to do so until a vaccine is widely available and we’re able to be back in the office.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Eden Workplace, we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and vibrant culture where all people, identities and experiences are celebrated, empowered & respected. We aim to create a space that enhances the overall employee experience by creating moments of belonging for all. Learn more about our commitment here.