b8ta is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI and UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is an independent contractor role.
b8ta is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
What you’ll be working on
- • User-facing video library and video player
- • Internal Content Management System
- • b8ta.com ecommerce and editorial
- • b8ta.tv
- • Transactional and marketing email templates
- • Collaborate with product, engineering, and retail ops to gather user requirements
- • Work closely with engineering through building and QA phases
- • Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- • Present concepts, designs, and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- • Create production ready designs ready for handoff to the engineering team
- • 5+ years of proven UI and UX experience with a strong portfolio
- • Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- • Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch/Figma, and other visual design and wire-framing tools and the latest rapid prototyping tools
- • Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- • Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- • Past experience with HTML, CSS, video players and CMS design is a plus