Director of Demand Gen and Digital Marketing at Aurora Solar
Remote / United States
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
Aurora Solar is looking for a strategic, data-savvy Director of Demand Generation & Digital Marketing to expand and lead a team of digital marketing and B2B campaigns specialists. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact at a fast-growing SaaS company that is tackling one of the biggest opportunities of our time. In this critical role, you will build and optimize a scalable demand generation engine to drive a pipeline of qualified leads and in close partnership with the Sales and CSM teams, boost ambitious new logo acquisition and revenue growth across our business. The ideal person for this role is a strong player/coach who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-performance environment.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Inspire, manage and mentor an amazing team of demand generation professionals to meet and exceed bold goals
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and GTM teams to deeply understand our core buyer segments, including SMB, mid-market and enterprise solar companies
- Personalize content journeys and execute campaigns to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent across all strategies and tactics, including email, SEO/SEM, paid social, media sponsorships, account-based marketing, and partner programs
- Steer demand generation programs, including setting strategy, evaluating appropriate budgets, developing and running creative campaigns, measuring results, and optimizing marketing mix
- Research and develop a media plan to support demand generation objectives
- Continuously research, identify and test new strategies, tactics and technologies to accelerate growth, improve customer lifetime value, or reduce customer acquisition cost
- Track, evaluate and present performance results and learnings
What we value:
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B/SaaS company, ideally at fast growing organizations or teams
- Prior experiencing managing a demand gen or digital marketing team
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing and ideally, expertise in at least one digital channel (i.e., email, SEO, SEM, programmatic media, etc.)
- Data savvy with a clear comprehension of modern marketing operations and advertising
- Ability to build deep and meaningful relationships throughout the organization
- Excellent project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Ability to manage agency and contractor relationships
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently, our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!