Contract Real Estate Photo, Video and 3D Creatives at VTS
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and their advisors to manage their entire asset management workflow in one centralised location. Having merged with our biggest competitor we grew to over 10 billion square feet of CRE space being managed on our platform, and expanded to over 200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to grow!
At VTS, we are dedicated to growing our international client base and our goal is to digitalise the way a global industry operates and collaborates at the asset management level. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology to achieve this.
Our European headquarters are in London, but we have hubs in other major US cities and our Global headquarters are in New York.
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
We are a tightly-knit team looking for reliable and talented individuals to capture photos, video and 3D content for commercial (office) properties. We will be serving LA locations.
We are looking for freelance Photographers, Videographers, and Matterport Scan Techs with previous experience in real estate. If you are proficient in all 3 types of content, that’s a bonus. If you have experience shooting commercial office space that’s a bonus as well, but residential-only experience is OK as well.
For those who do great work for us and enjoy working on our team, we can offer longer-term commitments of 5+ days/month guaranteed work. We’re going to have A LOT to cover and will want to create a highly dependable, efficient team.
What Makes You Awesome for This Role:
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- Ability to pay close attention to our shoot guide. Everyone on our team must be shooting the same style and coverage
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with high-quality wide-angle lens(es)
- Experience covering spaces in a very functional way, rather than in a highlight/flashy style
- A high level of control over stabilized camera movement, using electronic stabilizers/gimbals
- Matterport 3D Scans:
- You must be scanning with the Pro2 camera/scanner
- You understand the importance of specific scan placements and can adjust your existing scan strategies to accommodate our shoot guide
- You understand the limitations of the Matterport platform, and know how to navigate them in various types of spaces
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.