Support Agent at b8ta
Austin, TX, US
b8ta is a new company created to fix an old problem—brick-and-mortar retail. Our mission is to make retail accessible for all. We believe when makers have easy, direct access to physical retail, customers will in turn have unbiased access to what the world is creating.
As a technology company building a better retail stores and software for the world’s most innovative brands, our team is full of extraordinary thinkers, creators, builders, early adopters, and rule-breakers. We're based in San Francisco and New York with multiple flagship and small format stores across the country—and we’re just getting started. Think you can help change retail? We'd love to meet you!
We’re looking for an intensely customer-focused service and support agent to be there to help our retail and brand partners have a great experience with b8ta’s software and services. Candidates should have a few years experience providing service or support to end consumers or in a B2B context. Additionally, the best candidates will care deeply about customers, have a stellar work ethic, and will be dedicated to helping others solve problems.
The Support Agent will be assisting brands & retailers with a variety of needs that revolve around our internal retail platform This will include our owned & operated retailers along with our brands, external retailers & their brands. The vast majority of your time will be spent responding to support requests that come in via chat or email, sometimes following up over the phone as needed. Additionally, you’ll be helping to draft and edit support documentation and working with cross-functional teams internally to advocate for the customer.
- Become an expert of our retail platform to help our brands and retailers be successful
- Provide top quality service to all brands and retailers
- Interact with brands and retailers in a professional manner
- Respond to all support requests within established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Resolve all issues that arise or know when they need to be escalated to the appropriate person
- Collaborate with Support Team to maintain high standards of execution
- Maintain an extremely high Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) for support interactions
- Resolve issues with the SLA guidelines
- Manage multiple conversations at the same time
- Manage support tickets by following up on solutions that are not meeting SLAs
- Identify problems or bugs with the platform & communicate accordingly
- 2 years of experience in customer service or technical support
- Great problem solving abilities
- Self Starter with ability to prioritize business demands with minimal guidance
- Passion for communicating with our customers and ability to respond to different types of personalities
- Willing to adapt and grow as business needs change
- Ability to communicate technical aspects of platform to non-technical customers
- Grammar nerd with clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
b8ta is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.