At Urbint, our mission is to create safer and more resilient communities using AI. We are passionate about taking data about our changing world – from climate, to urbanization, to infrastructure risk – and harnessing it to allow utilities and infrastructure operators to predict and prevent threats and meaningfully reduce field risk. We are a tight-knit team of coders, data scientists, infrastructure experts, entrepreneurs, and creatives working together to create and deliver cutting-edge technology to deliver insights that keep people safe.
The VP of Product will sit at the intersection of Customers, Machine Learning, and Engineering to manage the vision, development, and evolution of Urbint’s AI powered platform, drive innovation, and advance the organization's position as a leader in the field service industry. This newly created role will design, construct, implement and lead a product team and framework that will optimize our current solutions, and rapidly develop and launch impactful new products and/or features and services that integrate with our core platform.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and lead a product management organization and framework that will optimize our current product portfolio, grow adjacencies and rapidly develop and launch impactful new products, features, and services.
- Through collaboration across the revenue, machine learning and engineering teams, lead the product management life cycle from concept to launch, to ongoing monitoring and performance and continuous improvement
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the organization to drive competitive advantage and enable significant growth
- Dive deep into the details of workflows, graphics, designs, and user profiles while maintaining a broader, strategic view of how our platform exists within a larger ecosystem across multiple industries.
- Incorporate best-in-class customer experiences into our products
- Engage with customers across industries to demonstrate and articulate the value of our products, while soliciting feedback and data to inform the product vision and roadmap
- Balance an analytical, data-driven mindset with an emotional understanding of our user needs and aspirations to deliver maximal value.
- Track, measure, and report on product use and efficacy to internal and external stakeholders
- Hire and manage a team to develop a long-term view; ensure there are adequate resources and tools; maintain and improve the team's knowledge and expertise.
- Report directly to the CEO and represent the product organization amongst the management team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology, or equivalent professional experience required; Master of Business Administration degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in product management in enterprise software or high growth B2B SaaS companies
- 5+ years in a senior product leadership role with experience operating in diverse product strategies
- 3+ years experience in a product role at a Series B stage B2B enterprise software company
- Experience building, inspiring, and leading teams of high-quality product managers
- Full product lifecycle experience, including market problem scoping, win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, portfolio budgeting, pricing, buy/build/partner analysis, product positioning, go-to-market strategy
- Sophisticated communication (written and verbal), negotiation, problem-solving, collaboration, and cross-functional coordination skills to effectively work with other functional leaders, customers, and stakeholders to evolve product portfolio
- Experience with key evaluation metrics that drive prioritization and continued investment decisions within the product life cycle
- Passionate about coaching and developing team members to achieve their career goals
What We Offer
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks - Wellness reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Remote work monthly stipend
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.