Contract Real Estate Photo, Video and 3D Creatives at VTS
San Francisco, CA, US
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
What This Position Does to Help VTS Succeed:
We are a tightly-knit team looking for reliable and talented individuals to capture photos, video and 3D content for commercial (office) properties. We will be serving Boston locations.
We are looking for freelance Photographers, Videographers, and Matterport Scan Techs with previous experience in real estate. If you are proficient in all 3 types of content, that’s a bonus. If you have experience shooting commercial office space that’s a bonus as well, but residential-only experience is OK as well.
For those who do great work for us and enjoy working on our team, we can offer longer-term commitments of 5+ days/month guaranteed work. We’re going to have A LOT to cover and will want to create a highly dependable, efficient team.
What Makes You Awesome for This Role:
- Experience shooting spaces with challenging lighting conditions (high contrast, mixed color temperatures, etc)
- Ability to pay close attention to our shoot guide. Everyone on our team must be shooting the same style and coverage.
- Full frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with high-quality wide-angle lens(es)
- Experience covering spaces in a very functional way, rather than in a highlight/flashy style.
- A high level of control over stabilized camera movement, using electronic stabilizers/gimbals.
- Matterport 3D Scans:
- You must be scanning with the Pro2 camera/scanner.
- You understand the importance of specific scan placements and can adjust your existing scan strategies to accommodate our shoot guide.
- You understand the limitations of the Matterport platform, and know how to navigate them in various types of spaces.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.