Recruiting Coordinator at VTS
New York, US
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are seeking a talented Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast growing team. You’ll work closely with our business and technical recruiters and hiring managers to deliver an amazing candidate experience, while helping to fill our most critical roles across the company. An ideal candidate is a self-starter, with at least a year of experience in an administrative, coordination or recruiting/HR role and a strong desire to learn! This is a highly visible role, with the chance to learn how recruiting operates in a rapidly growing tech company.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Schedule phone and onsite/video interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates when applicable, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in Lever, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Post positions to our website and job boards as necessary
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Ensure and maintain all recruiting management records
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation
- Organize and attend industry and recruiting events
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Partner with the recruiters on branding, diversity, and inclusion initiatives
- Research industry job descriptions and compensation bands
- Help maintain the pipeline of candidates by actively sourcing through LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment software
- Participate in recruiting team meetings and People team meetings
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative, coordination, HR or recruiting role
- Bachelor’s degree
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly energetic and changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, interpersonal, teamwork and
- organizational skills
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (Lever, Greenhouse etc.) is highly preferred
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.