Implementation Intern at VTS
New York, US
VTS is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace, VTS Market. VTS Market will enable landlords to market their available spaces more effectively, and help tenant rep brokers and their tenants easily find and lease space online – a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team – we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As an intern on the Implementation team at VTS, you will gain valuable insight into how an implementation team at a high growth SaaS company functions. The Implementation Team intern will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the existing knowledge-base to help level-up our collective collateral.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Assisting Implementation Managers with documentation of Best Practices for each work-stream within the Implementation lifecycle
- Assisting Implementation Management with understanding Reports, understanding reporting gaps and identifying better methods to streamline
- Assisting with standardizing internal & client-facing collateral
- Ad-hoc implementation-related projects & requests as needed
- Help track Internal meeting minutes and follow-ups
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- You are a rising senior or a 2020 graduate
- Strong organizational skills and someone who is process-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expressed interest in working for a tech company
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.