Director of Channel Sales at Notarize
Boston, MA, US
There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldn’t you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich? Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
As the first ever Director of Channel Sales at Notarize, you will own the acquisition and management of strategic channel partners. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Sales and have the opportunity to build out the strategy for a new function within our existing sales organization. This is a chance to join a small sales team in an explosive phase of growth.
Note: our Boston office is currently closed, so this will begin as a Remote/Work From Home role, but ideally we'd like someone in the Boston area so that you can be embedded with the rest of the Sales team when the office reopens.
What you’ll do as our Director of Channel Sales:
- Identify and acquire potential new channel partners as well as build out and manage relationships with existing strategic partners
- Establish a core strategy for channel sales at Notarize and scale the team accordingly
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and customer success to drive revenue growth and establish Notarize as the market leader
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in channel/partner sales
- Experience selling SaaS products to enterprise accounts
- Direct management and leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience with automotive, financial services, real estate or insurance industries a plus
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular training sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.