Senior Product Manager - Trust & Safety at Opendoor
Atlanta, GA, US
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served nearly 75,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Role:
The Opendoor product team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help define and build safety features for our Homes which will in turn build trust with our customers. You will work to build features which will go across our app, home intelligence capabilities, operational processes to achieve our goals on Trust and Safety.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define safety product roadmap, set metrics that inform the success of safety efforts, and drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success
- Identify and understand from the right set of quantitative and qualitative metrics the opportunities Opendoor should be focussing on to make the maximum impact in the Trust and Safety space.
- Partner with data science, engineering, operations, user research to collaborate and eventually ship impact.
- Lead efforts in creating artifacts, memos which will help the cross functional team arrive at a shared vision and also act as modes of communication about the plans of the Trust and Safety product team across the organization.
We are looking for teammates who have:
- 5 - 8 years of product management experience. Strong analytical skills, experience with setting up A/B tests
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with data science, engineering, user research and different business functions
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1 year of experience in Trust and Safety
- Previous experience in analytics/engineering
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.