Senior Product Manager at Harbor
San Francisco, CA, US
Harbor is a digital platform for alternative assets that improve the entire investment lifecycle – from streamlining onboarding and subscription processing, simplifying investor communications, and unlocking enhanced liquidity options through digital securities. Our clients include financial institutions that are interested in leading the transformation of the capital markets industry by digitizing the investor subscription process, investor relationship management, and enabling liquidity.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help build the technology that we are currently developing for our clients. In this role, you’ll work closely with the CEO, engineers, designers, and legal. You’ll also drive product conversations with clients and integrations with key partners to expand the Harbor ecosystem.
- Develop and execute on product strategy
- Understand and contribute to product vision and priorities; communicate them to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct various user studies and interviews to understand our users
- Understand legal requirements, and technical restrictions thoroughly to create desirable solutions for users
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, legal, and business development to build great products
- Rigorously prioritize to ensure goals are met
- Work in an agile work environment with weekly sprints
- 4+ years of product management experience, with a passion for creating simple and user friendly products
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the fintech industry or working in a highly regulated environment such as healthtech or regtech
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats in conversation with engineering, legal, business, UX, etc.
- An appreciation for creating a product with great user experience
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Some experience dealing with complex data structures for people and their associated objects
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Have a strong business acumen with ability
Nice to have
- Experience in enterprise software in fintech