Senior Product Manager, Mobile at VTS
New York City, NY, US
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager. This position at VTS comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will lead a team of engineers and a designer to identify and build cross-cutting platform infrastructure that enable our teams to deliver value to customers at scale. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of product managers with experience at startups and big tech companies.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product”.
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a cross-functional mobile squad to build, develop, and execute on a mobile-specific product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements.
- Report to VTS’ Product Lead and work closely with other PMs and cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate features and UX alignment between our web and mobile apps.
- Closely follow industry best practices and mobile OS capabilities and prioritize appropriate new features on the product roadmap.
- Perform in-depth discovery to uncover painful customer problems and innovative mobile solutions
- Monitor app reviews, making sure that issues are resolved regularly as part of our product roadmap.
- Balance technical acumen, customer empathy and business needs to build an effective roadmap and vision for VTS’ mobile product areas
- Advocate for a future-looking mobile vision that can change the landscape of commercial real estate
- You have 5+ years software product management experience
- You have a track record of building and launching mobile products - both iOS and Android
- You possess a deep knowledge of UI conventions on mobile platforms
- You share a love of app design. You live and breathe all things mobile-app related and have a ton of apps on your phone
- You are able to prioritize against a long list of customer requests and company needs
- You love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics
- Experience with the data management lifecycle – including data pipeline, data governance / quality and analytics
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.