Product Manager - Toronto at VTS
Toronto, Ontario, CA
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Manager. This position at VTS comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will lead a team of engineers and a designer to identify and build cross-cutting platform infrastructure that enable our teams to deliver value to customers and internal customers at scale. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of product managers with experience at startups and big tech companies.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product”.
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the business teams (Onboarding, Deployments, Financial Ops, Customer Ops, and more) to implement solutions to their biggest pain points and to build infrastructure for their long-term success.
- You will solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side.
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high-quality products every day by achieving the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment.
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management.
- You will conduct research to uncover the high level “jobs to be done” of our internal teams, as well as tactical usability and user experience opportunities for the team.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a SaaS or B2B startup, ideally working on an internal tools or foundation team.
- You have a strong technical competence, ability and affinity for for tackling technical projects.
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customers.
- You love talking to customers and doing field research.
- You are clear and concise in your communication.
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you.
- Academic or professional experience in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or Statistics.
- Experience with the data management lifecycle – including data pipeline, data governance / quality and analytics.
- Experience working in Internal Tools.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.