About the right team member:
As Regional Marketing Lead - APAC in Singapore, you will own the growth goals for one of our newest, growing markets. This role will partner with the General Manager of APAC to adapt the global program strategy for the local market and develop market-specific campaigns and initiatives to drive growth at scale. This will include increasing awareness of ClassPass and our products, as well as engaging local communities and influencers to grow the ClassPass brand. Leveraging your marketing skills (social, events, inbound marketing, email marketing, etc.) you will reach and activate new customers in this market. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, and are creative in the ways you approach solving problems in scrappy, experiment-first ways.
You are a curious self-starter and like to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experimental campaigns you run.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Own the growth targets & lead the marketing strategy for APAC
- Partner with the greater marketing organization and central marketing teams to grow the overall business, exchange learnings, and better codify our global marketing strategy.
- Liaison with product, engineering, finance, creative and pricing teams to ensure we are strategically aligned on how to grow, support and operate in APAC.
- Stand up channel experiments to understand opportunity to localize our marketing strategy for optimal success.
- Support localized content, email, and inbound marketing channels to ensure a personalized and effective customer activation strategy.
- Connect with local community leaders, influencers and partners to drive brand awareness
- Own the reporting and evangelism for APAC market health and drive resourcing conversations to ensure the team has what it needs to grow our business.
- Implement a local marketing playbook, and lead local training, staffing conversations, and day-to-day management of the marketing playbook.
- Contribute to key strategic conversations around corporate development opportunities, partner strategies and product decisions.
What we are looking for:
- Strong marketing experience, preferably in a market-based model, leading the growth of a specific market or region
- Strong cross-team communication abilities, proven track record of working across the business to drive results
- Experience with ESPs and building/shipping email campaigns
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
- Right to work in Singapore
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.