At Lyric™ we’re on a mission to design and operate accommodations for the modern business traveler. The way we do that is by designing space and technology which empower a more creative and connected world.
Our proprietary software and data platforms are the foundation of our company, driving Lyric’s best-in-class margins through optimal site location and advanced revenue management. It also allows us to deliver exceptional guest experiences through our premium and purposeful Creative Suites™. Informed by increasing levels of automation and personalization, these apartment-suites - set within inspired buildings in the most exciting neighborhoods in the country - combine the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a luxury hotel. Whether you stay one or 200 nights, we’re building a network of spaces that make you feel at home everywhere. Our focus is on flexibility, purpose, and community to help you unlock possible.
- Discovery call with one of our Talent Engineers to overview the role, ensure alignment against our cultural values, and answer initial questions
- The next round will be a two part call. Part I will dive more deeply into your career history while Part II will be focused on your technical ability. During the second portion of the call, you will be asked to complete a coding exercise.
- In person meeting with key stakeholders from both the Engineering, Product, and Design teams, as well as cross-functional partners to discuss (among other things!): cross-functional partnerships, systems design, and Lyric Cultural Values.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO