At Lyric™ we’re on a mission to design and operate accommodations for the modern business traveler. The way we do that is by designing space and technology which empower a more creative and connected world.
While proprietary software and data platforms drive Lyric’s best-in-class margins through optimal site location and advanced revenue management, the ability to acquire customers through creative marketing strategies and partnerships for corporate travel is equally important. Driving revenues higher not only improves profitability, but also fuels our engine for investing, acquiring talent and new capabilities, and expanding. It also allows us to deliver exceptional guest experiences through our premium and purposeful Creative Suites™. Informed by increasing levels of automation and personalization, these apartment-suites - set within inspired buildings in the most exciting neighborhoods in the country - combine the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a luxury hotel. Whether you stay one or 200 nights, we’re building a network of spaces that make you feel at home everywhere. Our focus is on flexibility, purpose, and community to help you unlock possible.
As the first Channel and Distribution Specialist, you will manage and optimize listings across Airbnb, Booking. com, Expedia, and Homeaway. You will develop and maintain relationships with the account managers of our booking channels and find ways to improve conversion and visibility on each channel. Internally, you will work in high ownership, creative, and collaborative environment with teams such as Product, Brand, Operations, and Data Science to drive revenue performance across our channels.
- Build the foundation of our channel strategy by developing and executing on strategies to acquire customers, increase conversation rates, and drive profitability across OTAs and other channels
- Identify and implement levers to drive demand, including campaigns and promotions that drive customer acquisition
- Review each property across our marketplaces and understand opportunities for us to optimize performance in each area of distribution.
- Be data savvy -- parse out complex data points and distill into action items.
- Drive higher organic search results within channels, find opportunities to drive sales, and translate consumer buyer behavior into a channel strategy.
- Manage relationships with Online Travel Agencies (e.g. Expedia) and other channel partners.
- 2+ years working with complex data sets to design, implement, and operationalize simple solutions
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers. and cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Hospitality industry experience preferred.
- MS Excel
- G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Nice to have: Experience with STR data and Salesforce
- Discovery call with a talent insider to describe the role and answer initial queries
- Conversation with the Hiring Manager to calibrate around alignment of role to candidate’s desired career path, as well as cultural compatibility.
- In person meeting with key stakeholders from your team and cross-functional partners broken into 5-6 interactions. Each interaction has been thought out in advance, and you will be prepped by our talent team before you walk in for the final interview.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO