Clutter is an on-demand technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, includingSoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 800+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are seeking a cross-functional Real Estate Project Manager to execute on the stand-up of new warehouses and field offices across the country. The ideal candidate will know their way around racking and warehouse equipment and will have prior experience opening new warehouses and other facilities. This is a travel-based role, so there is flexibility for this candidate to be based near any of Clutter's operations sites across the country (LA, Bay Area, Seattle, Chicago, or New Jersey).
- Execute on build out and opening of new warehouses
- Plan timeline and map dependencies for building stand ups
- Partner with Operations, IT, and Finance stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress and dependencies
- Coordinate across external and internal vendors
- Manage a budget and timeline for building launches
- Identify and mitigate risks to timelines and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an engineering or business field
- 3-5 years experience in relevant roles
- Experience standing up a warehouse from the ground up
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time