Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense — a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a cross-functional project manager to execute on the stand up of new warehouses across the country. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with racking, warehouse equipment and opening new warehouses. This position will report to the VP of Operations.
What you'll do:
- Execute on build out and opening of new warehouses
- Plan timeline and map dependencies for building stand ups
- Partner with Operations, IT, and Finance stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress and dependencies
- Coordinate across external and internal vendors
- Manage a budget and timeline for building launches
- Identify and mitigate risks to timelines and budgets
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in relevant roles
- Experience standing up a warehouse from the ground up
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50% of the time
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.