Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Head of CRM Marketing to design, develop and scale a comprehensive CRM strategy specific to Clutter’s business model. This position is a key member of the Marketing team responsible for developing the appropriate multichannel contact strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable customer insights. This role works cross-functionally with Finance, Product and Engineering and will report directly to the Vice President, Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Build from scratch a sophisticated CRM marketing campaign to drive customer activation and engagement
- Visualize the entire Clutter customer journey to develop a comprehensive engagement strategy across the member lifecycle to drive conversion, alleviate friction and create a positive brand experience
- Lead the development and utilization of database marketing analytics, such as customer profiling, segmentation, statistical modeling, and other techniques
- Own and manage program budgets and revenue targets. Identify opportunities to enhance revenue growth through new customer campaigns and improve marketing efficiencies
- Lead the development of multi channel content, specifically web and digital, to build customer energy and interest through a regularly cadenced flow of insights, information and stories
What we’re looking for:
- A hands-on builder who is capable of designing strategic programs, seeing ideas to fruition and operating in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment
- Brings deep understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- Data-driven mindset coupled with the ability to effectively communicate and present to C-level executives
- The ability to effectively collaborate across the business. A skilled communicator and advocate for the usage of CRM data to drive insight and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university