Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a part-time office coordinator who is efficient, proactive, and detail-oriented, and is eager to assist keeping our office in tip-top shape! Reporting to the People Manager and Director of Sales, you will have the opportunity to grow in your career with a high-energy, mission-driven company.
As the Office Coordinator - you will:
- Oversee the daily lunch program by researching food vendors, setting up and breaking down catered lunch, and communicating with the team regarding lunch options.
- Greet and sign-in guests, maintain a tidy office space, pass out mail, and complete other office management tasks as necessary.
- Partner with our HQ team to coordinate office events.
- Be the point person for our facilities, parking, and janitorial vendors.
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year experience executing administrative tasks in a startup environment preferred.
- Polished, professional communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete projects independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfort with a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.