Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
We are looking for a driven and high-performing leader to help keep our fleet of trucks, vans, and forklifts operating smoothly and efficiently. This role will be based out of our new 450k sq. ft. warehouse in South Brunswick, NJ, and will report directly to our Warehouse Manager.
- Manage acquisition and maintenance of our rapidly growing regional fleet and driver pool
- Serve as the point person for relationships with external and internal vendors
- Collaborate with distributed stakeholders to execute on fleet-related programs
- Assist in managing electronic logbooks for vehicles in accordance with DOT regulations
- Maintain drivers’ compliance with DOT regulations, both pre- and post-hire
- Manage driver qualification files, including drug test/physical exam records
- Project manage new initiatives for Clutter’s national fleet as needed
- Audit daily routes to ensure safe and efficient dispatches are being executed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in relevant roles
- Experience in identifying/implementing optimal solutions and technologies in material handling, equipment, delivery fleets, and equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and compliance strongly preferred
- Highly organized with a high attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally