Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $100M from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV, formerly Google Ventures. We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to help manage our new 470,000 square ft. warehouse in Tracy, CA. This role will have a wide variety of responsibilities, and the ideal candidate is someone who is organized, resourceful, and able to prioritize numerous tasks. This is a part-time role (approximately 20 hours per week) with potential to grow into a full-time role based on need. Shift days and times are Monday through Friday 11:30 am - 8:00pm.
- Greet and sign-in guests and vendors, maintain a tidy office space, sort mail, and complete other office management tasks as necessary
- Order, receive, and stock office supplies and snacks for a growing team (e.g. uniforms, chairs, coffee pods)
- Help administer interview sessions and orientation days for new joiners
- Act as the local liaison for the People and Talent Teams (e.g. coordinate onsite interviews, facilitate payroll inquiries)
- Be the point person for our facilities, parking, and janitorial vendors
- Manage the geo office budget and find creative ways to delight the team (e.g. plan holiday party)
Relevant skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or function
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete projects independently and collaboratively
- Comfort with a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with Google Suite products, such as: Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets